Asteelflash is a French Group specialized in electronic subcontracting. The Group has 18 production sites on 4 continents with a workforce of approximately 6,000 employees.
Established in 1999, the company offers complete and integrated production and manufacturing services, from initial product design to mass production, including prototyping, direct order fulfillment and after sales services.
We are currently recruiting an (M/F) Equipment and Process Engineering Leader Worldwide, preferably based in Saint-Etienne du Rouvray.
Define, optimize, and standardize all equipment, manufacturing software, and processes with the aim of increasing production quality, productivity, and efficiency (line automation, process automation).
- Propose technical and organizational solutions to improve manufacturing processes on all facilities.
- Challenge facilities in terms of equipment
- Support facilities to implement technical solutions
- Lead and organize equipment transfers
- Animate the inter-facilities engineering network
- Define required equipment/lines/software for major customer projects requiring new technology or more capacity
- Perform capacity calculations related to equipment
- Support facilities to start up and qualify new equipment and manufacturing processes
- Manage equipment transfers/suggest improvements
- Train teams in good practices of equipment use
- Production and maintenance
- Check the maintenance plan for existing equipment and applied on each facility
- Ensure compliance with maintenance operations (equipment manufacturer’s recommendations)
- Equipment/software: Follow the technological advances of manufacturing equipment and software (meetings of manufacturers, webinars, exhibitions, etc.)
- Propose MES solutions (identification, parts traceability, process traceability, IoT, data management, etc.)
- Perform solution benchmarks (comparison of technical solutions, advantages & disadvantages, etc.)
- Reports/Documentation: Carry out technological monitoring of equipment/Carry out process audits on production sites.
- Define and maintain the WW process checklist and best practices workbook
- Define and maintain the WW FMEA process
- Follow the capacity report of the main equipment of certain facilities
- Engineering network: Participate in the animation of the Engineering network
- Share and communicate on the engineering network around new equipment/options/software, best practices, and benchmarks
- Master’s degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering/Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering with experience in the EMS industry
- A similar position in the EMS industry with more than 5 years of experience
- Adaptability and strength of proposal for problem-solving
- Team spirit Curious and open-minded. Ability to transmit knowledge
- Technical skills: Electronic standards (IPC,…)
- Global Electronics Processes
- Equipment capacity monitoring FMEA, SPC methodology English: fluent/professional Microsoft Office
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Attachment site to be defined
- Frequent trips to Europe and North Africa
- Permanent contract
Please send your resume to Vanessa GREBIL – Corporate Human Ressources Manager : firstname.lastname@example.org