Asteelflash is one of the global leaders in Electronic Manufacturing Services with 18 Manufacturing locations (France, the UK, Germany, Tunisia, Czech Republic, China, the USA, and Mexico) and 5,000 employees worldwide. The AMERICAS region has 2 sites (one in the USA and one in Mexico) with 300+ employees.
We are actively looking for a Program Manager in our Fremont, California location.
- Coordinates the start-up of new programs, product implementation plan and schedule. Monitors loading of BOMs, standards, and orders into the ERP system
- Acts as the customer liaison to communicate and help resolve all issues and avoid escalation and complaints.
- Maintains positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for Driving and monitoring the Revenue, account management , profitability of programs, inventory levels, and on-time shipment.
- Interfaces with CFT Team to ensure manufacturing, material requirements, and associated costs are met as required by contract.
- Provide customer with status updates.
- Interfaces with Production Control to monitor the release of all manufacturing kits.
- Coordinates the cut-in of all Engineering Changes, determines the cost impact and then informs the customer.
- Ensure proper resolution of customer related accounting issues.
- Works with Purchasing for material cost and with Manufacturing Engineering for labor.
- Coordinates quoting activity, pricing review, and problem resolution business issue resolution (RMA, PPV, A/R, and E&O material) for assigned Customers.
- Shall have the responsibility and authority to ensure customer requirements are met
- Bachelor’s degree or level of knowledge that would be normally obtained of a Bachelor’s degree
EXPERIENCE (YEARS & FIELD):
- 5+ years experience in similar positions in the EMS industry preferred.
- Experienced working with CFT of manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, and finance to drive towards results.
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Customer orientation
- Self motivated
- Problem solving
- Prioritization and organization
The expected base salary range for this position, if filled in California, is $90,000 – $100,000, dependent on specific skills and work experience.
To formally apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.