- Go-to Solution
- About us
- Contact us
Asteelfash is one of the leading international Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) providers, with a 756 million dollars turnover in 2017. Behind this success are 6.000 employees on 4 continents across 8 different countries. Asteelflash is looking for an IT infrastructure Administrator in its Tijuana Facility.
The IT Administrator is responsible to supervise all operating Systems and security solutions and to ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organization. This individual’s principal goals are to develop and manage operating systems and security solutions performance and availability, provide the organization with an IT Infrastructure that allows the full force of information and intelligence, ensure that users are provided with the most efficient and optimized it infrastructure solutions responses to maximized work efficiency.
The Networks & IT Infrastructure will work closely with other IT teams to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
• Maintain and manage the overall operating systems and security solutions
• As part of the IT Infrastructure strategic he plan, propose and implement the long-term plan for the evolution of the operating systems Architecture and the security solutions
• Monitor / manage corporate operating systems and applications (HyperV, VMware ESX/ESXi, ISCSI, WAN and support Systems).
• Ensures that all corporate servers and appliances are backed up using appropriate daily, weekly, monthly schedules.
• Backup tapes are stored off-site and securely
• Simplification / Consolidation of Assets (operating systems, appliances)
• Firewall Configuration / Maintenance
• Communications – Routers / Switches (including Wireless Access Points (WAP))
• Device / Asset Inventories/update and corrective rollup
• University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and 5 years related work experience. Master’s degree in either of these fields.
• Strong Knowledge of Operating Systems and Security solution (preferably Windows 2008 R2 Hyper-V, VMware’s ESX/ ESXi, Stone Soft security Solution Trend Micron and Backup Solutions )
• Strong experience supporting on several/multiple servers.
• 5 years’ experience managing operating systems and security solutions of a similar size.
• Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT Infrastructure in solving operating systems and security problems.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to conduct and direct research into IT Infrastructure issues and products.
• Ability to present ideas in IT Infrastructure.
• Highly self-motivated, and attentive to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience in an international organization implemented in multiple countries and having dealt with the language barrier
• Available to travel
• USA legal resident
Sign up to Asteelflash News below