Asteelflash is actively looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team here in Fremont, CA.
At Asteelflash, we thrive when our people thrive. We’re currently looking for an Executive Assistant to be a supportive force who empowers our senior leadership. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention for details. This person should have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to managers. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we rely on executive assistants to be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations.
- Maintain strict confidentiality information for reasons of their position
- Administrative support to the General Manager to follow up and solve the issues of the areas
- Organize meetings or video conferences with the local, regional and corporate areas and / or clients involved, having the responsibility of preparing the agenda, invitations, and ensuring the successful connection and keeping the relevant minutes and action items, including tracking of action items for on-time completion
- Manage General Managers’ travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals
- Maintain records of files, documents and reports of management and support in making presentations
- Assist in generating company reports
- Act as a point of contact between corporate, staff managers, employees, clients, and others
- Create material requisitions applications
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to management
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance site activities
- Willingness to travel on occasions
- Associates degree or level of knowledge that would be normally obtained of an AA degree
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2 – 4 years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- MS office proficiency a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
The expected base salary range for this position, if filled in California, is $65,000 – $80,000 annually, dependent on specific skills and work experience.
To formally apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Please refer to REQ# R23-0066 when submitting your resume.